A Facility Rental Request Form must be completed in order to consider your request to use our facilities. Forms are also available in our church office.
Planning a special event in the Stone Mountain area? Victory's facilities are available for rental for a wide range of events including family reunions, banquets, album releases, weddings, plays and concerts.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any additional questions. Other services are available upon request.
Your wedding is a significant time in your life and the life of the Church. Marriage is the birth of a new family through the union of two individuals. Careful planning will ensure that your wedding is meaningful to you, your family and friends.
To Schedule a Wedding
Review the Wedding and Facility Rental Policy & Procedures Manual and determine if Victory for the World Church is the venue for you.Reserving Date and Facility
To begin the reservation process:
- Leave your name and desired wedding date with the church receptionist. You should receive a call within 48 hours informing you that your requested date is being reviewed.
- You will be notified via telephone as soon as possible as to whether or not your date has been approved. If so, an application will be provided.
- If your application is approved, a signed contract and deposit/fees are due in the Church Office within 7 business days of the date of your approved application. If a signed contract and deposit/fees are not received within 7 business days of the date of your approved application, your wedding date may be subject to cancellation. Checks, MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
- If your application is approved and fees are received in a timely manner, a confirmation letter will be mailed outlining the details of your wedding.
- The Senior Pastor or his designee usually performs all weddings. Requests for other officiants must be approved by the Senior Pastor.
Applications can be mailed to:
Victory for the World Church
1170 North Hairston Road
Stone Mountain, GA 30083